Saturday, January 19, 2013

COCO AUSTIN - CLASSIC PHOTO GALLERY 2

In April last year I did an article similar to this one, which featured Coco Nicole Austin, the wife of Rapper IceT. Today I'm presenting more classic pics of her. Coco is definitely a pawg... and her hourglass figure is constantly used as a guideline in my drawings, especially in the renditions of Elena Eden. Elena, as a character in the DSNG sci fi series, dates back to 2003 or so; and she was created before I got to see the urban magazines like King, Smooth, Blackmen, Feds and XXL, in which Coco was featured as a cover model. Yet over time, Coco became a reference guide artistically, which I use for drawing the pics of Elena [One of the past blog articles that features both of them is over HERE].

 
  
 


 And Part 1 of the Coco classic gallery is over HERE


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]