Tuesday, July 22, 2014

THE BARONESS FROM G.I.JOE, COSPLAY, SEXY PICS & 2014 COMIC CON PREVIEW

Today we'll focus on The Baroness. She's one of the most unforgettable characters from the G.I.Joe toys / cartoon / movie franchise. And fanboys can't seem to get enough of her on the internet, or at the comic conventions. It might be because of her geeky glasses coupled with her seductive charm; or perhaps its her metallic bra that gives her that extra mojo-boosting "jono-say-qua", or whatever the hell the French call it. Anyway, since the 2014 San Diego Comic Con is coming up this week, I figured that I'd do this article featuring cosplay of the Baroness.
I've been super busy, so I haven't drawn anything to add to the mix. But I'm sure that you'll enjoy all these pinups and pics done by other cool artists... BTW, Thanks to Tremel for sending me the link to the Jenny Poussin Cosplay, which inspired this article!

 




Thanks to Michael Lopez, Turtlechan, BoOom, Dominic Marco and others for their art!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]