Wednesday, August 6, 2014

SCI FI BABES, FEMALE SUPERHEROES AND CONCEPT ART BY CHUCK PIRES!

I was browsing through the Web when I saw some of these old favs... they just inspired me to draw more sci fi styled art. Artwork by the skilled digital artist and colorist, Chuck Pires. His art is a form of the Cheesecake style. And he  has a cool gallery on Deviantart.

 

The Infinity Poster was for a table top game, dating back to 2007; so I doubt it was connected to the Disney Infinity video games. The last Marvel poster with Red Sonya, She-Hulk and Psylocke is very dynamic. I suspect that he started out with a plain background and then he added all the special effects with Painter / Photoshop...


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]