Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CUSTOM STALKER G.I. JOE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Another new one for 2017! Today I’m showcasing Sergeant Stalker from G.I.Joe!
The base model for this Stalker custom was an Elite Roman Reigns WWE toy. I chose an Elite mold, because of the added articulation it offers. I had to take off his long hair, and after that I sculpted an army green beret hat and his ears. After the head modification was done, I decide to give him an original costume. Hence all of his gear was sculpted, while his boots were standard.

His guns were modified and sculpted as well. And I added a small 5mm magnet to the pouch sculpted on his left thigh, so that one submachine gun could be attached there. The four cylindrical frag-grenade canisters attached to his right thigh-strap were all sculpted. And there is another magnet on his back, for attaching his assault rifle. The shotgun that he holds in his left hand also has a magnet in its midpoint, so it can be swapped with the weapon held on his back. And the last magnet was added to the pouch locate on the right side of his torso - for attaching another submachine gun, held below his right armpit. In total, Stalker has 6 guns that he can hold and store on his body.

I refrained from adding a saber / ninja sword to his back, since I didn’t feel that it was necessary [But my Destro Custom had such a feature]. The pouches on the sides of his biceps were sculpted, while the pouch held behind his belt was fodder, as was the M18 Smoke-grenade storage canister held on the left side of his torso. After the sculpting stage, I painted him by hand, using two different greens, gun metal and black [Tamiya paints].
And this guy is actually bigger than the standard Marvel Legends, by about an extra 0.6 – 0.8 inches, so he’s roughly 7.0 inches tall. Stay tuned for more!
    

    
   
    

[You may need to click the words "Read More" slightly below and on the right, to see the rest of this article! ]


  



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]