Sunday, March 4, 2018

WORK IN PROGRESS - THE MYA FUNKE CUSTOM TOY BY DSNG [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE!]

I don't usually post articles solely about WIPs, but I figured I'd make an exception today. Mya Funke is an Original Character from the DSNG Sci Fi Series. She is briefly presented in the ebook DSNG Book 19 [which will be released later this year].
Her full name is Mya Funke Inaki.  She hails from the mega state of Dalterland on Planet Avera, which is akin to a tropical continent; hence she has chocolate skin and her black hair is tied up in two afro puffs. And Mya is a tech whiz and a skilled acrobat, with limitless stamina. She also has another super ability per her family heritage, but I won't get into it right now. Her full name is actually of African origin. And the girly name "Funke" is actually Nigerian [pronounced in dual syllables as Foon-Kehh]... although here in the States we call it "Funk", which is fine.
Mya is one of the Mega-Wolves, a team of supervillains led by the rogue Alpha Senturi soldier named General Azaji. And the Mega-Wolves all hail from the Dalterland continent. And there are four city districts in Dalterland, namely Caldernia [the capital], Mahajah, Dalzeria and Tanzara.

The body mold used for this toy was three Marvel Legends toys: Captain Marvel Carol Danvers for the top, and The Enchantress for the central body, while her legs came from Mockingbird. Dem heels also came from The Enchantress... and dat ass, well I made that. Yes, my toys are thick... they're my customs, done in my art-style ;)
Plus her guns were heavily customized, and she may have a backpack in the future. I may have to give her an extra head... we'll see... It might be 3 weeks before I get her fully done, since she has to match the concept art, which was posted in Facebook HERE.
Anyway, stay tuned for more!

   

   
  
   



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]